Запомнить меня EN
Быстрый вход EN
Забыли свой пароль? EN
Tours in Belarus
"Hunting in Belarus"
"The Svir region"
Choose a location from the list
Castles and fortresses
Catholic temples and monasteries
Monuments and Sculptures
Orthodox churches and monasteries
Sapeg Palace in Ruzhany
At the beginning of the XVI century Chancellor of GDL Lev Sapega laid a two-storey castle with three towers in Ružany, making it his main residence.
Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Braslav
The church was built in 1824, enlarged and rebuilt in neo-Roman style in 1897.
"The Belarusian Sea" and "the pearl of Belarus" are just a few titles that are awarded to Lake Naroch.
Puslovski Palace in Kosava
This huge palace began to be built in the 1830s on the money of Vandaline Puslovsky, an expert and collector of works of art, and finished in the second half of the XIX century.
The building of the railway station in Viliejka
Cartesian monastery in Biaroza
The Church of the Virgin Mary in Palonka
The Church of the Virgin Mary in Palonka was built in the 2000s in Neo-Gothic style.
Church of Our Lady of Ostrobramskaya in Sevryuki
The Church of the Holy Trinity in Drui
Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church and Franciscans Monastery in Pinsk
The unique cult complex of the former Franciscan monastery is the only surviving ensemble in Pinsk in the Baroque style.
The monumental castle-castle was laid by Grand Duke Gedimin in 1323 and was under construction for almost five years.
Memorial Complex "Blagovshchina"
Memorial complex "Trostenets"
During World War II, the Trostenets death camp, established in autumn 1941 south-east of Minsk, became the largest in Belarus.
This water body is located on the northwestern outskirts of Braslav. It is smaller in area (2.1 sq. km) and is not as well known as nearby Lake Drivjaty, but also deserves attention.
Not far from the southeast shore of Lake Pociech there is a recreation center "Sloboda".
Polish cemetery in Viliejka
Orthodox Church of St. Mary of Egypt in Viliejka
The city of Viliejka is obliged to open a temple in honor of Mary Egyptian Russian nobleman - poet and state councilor Apollo Redkin.
Holy Protection Cathedral in Baranavičy
The temple was erected in 1924-1931 in the style of neoclassicism.
Ancient Park in Komarovo
Church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God in Muravanka
The Church of St. Nicholas in Palonka
The Church of St. Nicholas in Palonka was built in 1937 and belongs to the retrospective Russian style.
St. Nicholas Church in Latyhaĺ
A small wooden church in the village of Latyhaĺ was built in 1771, the funds for its construction were allocated by Count Sologub.
Old Believers' Assumption Church in Druya