Запомнить меня EN
Быстрый вход EN
Забыли свой пароль? EN
Tours in Belarus
«Hunting in Belarus»
«The Svir region»
Choose a location from the list
Castles and fortresses
Catholic temples and monasteries
Monuments and Sculptures
National liberation uprisings
Orthodox churches and monasteries
Temples of other faiths
The War of 1812
Towns and Seals
World War I
World War II
Resurrection (Market) Church in Vitebsk
The Resurrection Church was built in 1772 in the tradition of the “Vilna” Baroque by the project of the architect Joseph Fontan.
Spaso-Euphrosyne monastery in Polatsk
The Orthodox Women's Spaso-Euphrosyne Monastery is one of the oldest and largest centers of Orthodoxy in Belarus.
Orthodox Church of St. Mary of Egypt in Viliejka
The city of Viliejka is obliged to open a temple in honor of Mary Egyptian Russian nobleman - poet and state councilor Apollo Redkin.
Holy Protection Cathedral in Baranavičy
The temple was erected in 1924-1931 in the style of neoclassicism.
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Church of the Protection of the Holy Virgin in Viliejka
The Church of the Intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Viliejka, which was consecrated on 22 November 2015, is considered a model of retrospective Russian style with elements of classicism.
Pokrovskaya Church in the village of Viazyń
In the XVIII century on the site of the present Church of the Protection of the Holy Mary was built a church, which after the uprising in 1863 was transferred to the Orthodox believers.
Church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Mother of God in Muravanka
Church of St. Archangel Michael in Dzianiskavičy
The Church of St. Archangel Michael in Dzianiskavičy was consecrated on 1 June 2013.
Church of St. Archangel Michael in Nač
The Church of St. Vladimir in Aharevičy
The Church of St. Vladimir in Ogarevichi, which was consecrated on October 10, 2010, is a typical example of retrospective Russian style.
Church of St. George in the Bolshiye Krugovichi
St George's Church in Big Circles, which was built of wood at the end of the 19th century, continues the local traditions of folk architecture.
St. George's Church in Čudzin
The wooden church of St. George in Čudzin was built in 1867 to serve the dead in the local cemetery.
St. Nicholas Church in Maĺkavičy
There used to be a wooden church in Malkovichi, which burned down in 1965 as a result of an arson.
The Church of St. Nicholas in Palonka
The Church of St. Nicholas in Palonka was built in 1937 and belongs to the retrospective Russian style.
St. Nicholas Church in Latyhaĺ
A small wooden church in the village of Latyhaĺ was built in 1771, the funds for its construction were allocated by Count Sologub.
Church of St. Tikhon in Hancavičy
The Church of St. Tikhon in Hancavičy largely follows the traditions of ancient Russian architecture.
Church of St. Peter and Paul in the village of Kosuta
The Peter and Paul Church in the center of the village was built in 1868 of rubble stone.
Church of the Cathedral of Belarusian Saints in Liubań
The Church of the Cathedral of Belarusian Saints in the agrarian town Liubań was built in 2003 and belongs to the retrospective Russian style.
Spaso-Preobrazhenskaya Church in Budča
The Church of the Saviour Transfiguration in Budča, which was built in 1896, continues the local traditions of wooden architecture.
Spaso-Preobrazhenskaya Church in Lahišyn
The Church of the Transfiguration of the Saviour of the 19th century was built in the retrospective Russian style and features a classical composition.
Old Believers' Assumption Church in Druya
The Old Believers' Assumption Church in Druja occupies a wooden house adapted for divine services, dating from the first half of the 20th century.